It is considered to be one of a woman’s most stubborn problem areas. No wonder, because unfortunately the inside of our thighs is hardly trained in everyday life. With the right thigh exercises, however, your legs will become hotpants-ready in no time.
Known as the “adductors” in technical jargon, the inner thighs are one of the most delicate parts of a woman’s body. No wonder, because the fabric is particularly soft here due to genetic predisposition.
Without targeted leg training, women in particular often experience increased fat storage in the thighs (especially on the inner and outer thighs). That’s why we’ve put together the most effective exercises to tighten your thighs. The long leg muscles in particular are strengthened so that the leg muscles are nicely defined.
If you want to support muscle building during your leg training, you should also make sure that you consume enough protein. Unlike carbohydrates and fats, these cannot be stored by the body. That’s why it’s helpful to regularly drink protein shakes, like ours, after your thigh exercises Fit Pro Whey Protein Shake.
Or try Muscle Building Pack – in it you will find goods that work well together to train your thighs quickly.
Here are our Top 7 Exercises that work inside the thigh:
1) Jump rope for toned legs
- Stand in an upright position. Hold the end of the jump rope in each hand and position it behind you.
- Swing the jump rope forward by stretching your arms.
- Jump over the rope if it’s in front of you.
- Jump for 30-40 seconds, then give yourself a 20-second breather. Repeat this exercise 3-4 times.
2) Abductor Machine: Train inner thighs
- Sit on the machine and adjust your weight to your personal fitness level. Slide your buttocks back against the backrest and lean your torso against the back pad. Keep your back straight and look forward.
- Now lean the inside of your thighs against the upholstery and place your feet on the footrest. Squeeze your legs together in a controlled manner, then come back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 12 times and for 3-4 rounds